Upgrading to HTTPS is something I’ve wanted to check out for some time now, and I happened to get a newsletter from my ISP today, where they described it as a very simple thing to do. Ahead to the adminpage I went and indeed, it was very easy, and just an hour or so wait until the DNS and everything was updated.
Unfortunately I managed to reset the blog (WordPress), so there will be some fixing-up in the coming week or so. Thankfully I did take a backup, so all the information and links are back already.
I might use the default theme since it looks so much better than the last time I looked at it.
I may also remove some posts, due to images being gone, but I will try to fix some of them as well, since this blog (how little it may be) carry a historic significance for me.