Audience: Approx. 17000
I saw Muse at Telenor Arena Oslo (Norway) on June 12th. It was an amazing show, and the music was of course pretty damn good too. 😀
I don’t even remember what the support was for this concert, but they weren’t worth remember either imo. They were an okay warm-up though.
These are just some excerpts from throughout the concert (some very short even):
Go check out and like my alter ego, Kebabnissen, on Facebook. Although I will share gaming stuff here, I will mainly use the Facebook page for Kebabnissen’s endeavours. 🙂
The screenshot is of his good buddy Astronaut, because it was too cool not to share.
Audience: Approx. 2000
I saw Myrkur and Deafheaven at Sentrum Scene in Oslo (Norway) on March 19th. I was there mainly for Myrkur, but was blown away by Deafheaven’s performance.
I recorded Myrkur’s first song and then there’s some excerpts from throughout the concert:
I didn’t record much from Deafheaven, it’s only excerpts from the two first songs:
1. Go to File Explorer Options (search it up on the Start Meny).
2. Change Open File Explorer to from Quick Access to This PC.
3. If you don’t want recent files and folders in your Explorer, you can turn off both Show Recently used files in Quick access and Show frequently used folders in Quick access.
I just learned a small trick from the interwebz. It speeds up iOS by cleaning up RAM and processes:
- Lock your iPhone or iPad.
- Hold the power button until you are told to slide to power off.
- Press and hold down the Home-button for 5 seconds.
- That’s it!
I tried it and it seems to do the trick. Supposedly this has been possible to do for ages, but I have only done this on iOS 9.x.
I have just gotten the site up and running – will need some time to finish configuring it. 🙂